Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Celebrate!

 

Here's a celebratory card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#800 here. A huge congrats to the wonderfully creative Design Team! I was lucky enough to be part of that team as a Guest Designer in 2022 and still love to regularly play along!

Then it's for the TGIF Challenge#591 here. It's an Inspiration Challenge and I was inspired by the yellow flower bouquet.

Round About Messages is the stamp set with some Mixed-Up Patterns DSP and some Artisan Sketched Garden DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Round About Messages

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight, Mixed-Up Patterns DSP, Artisan Sketched Garden DSP

Inks: Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Dewdrops Embellishments, Everyday Arches dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

4 comments:

  1. Jennie, what a creative take on the sketch! I love the arch, the beautiful bouquet of flowers and the mix of pattens. Just lovely in yellow. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jennie! Yellow is such a happy color. What a great mix of patterns! The arch is a perfect backdrop for the flowers. I LOVE it! We loved having you as a guest designer in 2022. Thank you for helping us celebrate our 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jennie - all of the yellow elements make this card so uplifting! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Jennie! The overall effect is stylish and elegant. The bright vase of flowers emerges from the softer yellow of the background in a striking way. The arch is stylish and I love those clear dewdrop embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us, not just for our 800th challenge, but regularly as you do. It's a pleasure to see you in the gallery. :-)

    ReplyDelete