Sunday, August 2, 2026

Round About Messages Birthday Card

I have yet another sneak peek from the 2026 September-December Catalog-the Round About Messages stamp set. It's a great all-occasion set. And this card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#391 here. 

Second, it's for Seize the Birthday#331 here. The topping is to make a square card with a non-white base. I just love it when these challenges line up so perfectly!

Finally, it's for the Creative Colour Challenge#251 here. The colors to use are Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist and Golden Glow.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Round About Messages

Papers: White, Night of Navy, Golden Glow

Inks: Night of Navy, Golden Glow, Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed dots, 2 in circle punch, 2 3/8 inch circle punch, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jennie - Love the clean and simple style with these colours! Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete