Thursday, August 20, 2026

Stitched Stocking Christmas Card

Here's a Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#590 here.

Second, it's for As You See It#379 here. It's a Speed Stamping challenge with a "Crafting Theme". I thought of the Stitched Stocking bundle as it reminds me of quilting and I don't really have any "craft themed" stamps. It took me 9 minutes and 53 seconds-whew!! The paper piecing was futzy but it turned out really cute!

Theres a bit of the A Stitched Season DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Stitched Stocking

Papers: White, Peaceful Pine, Pecan Pie, A Stitched Season DSP

Inks: Peaceful Pine

Accessories: Softly Woven 3D Embossing folder, Stitched Stockings dies, 2026-2028 In Color Dots, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

  1. Quilting is definitely a craft! I have my own on the go - and it's been on the go for five years now although the plan was to make a true scrap quilt with all my leftovers from over the years. I've kind of lost mojo on it! The embossing folder works with it too because it reminds me of a woven blanket. I have a patchwork Christmas tree decoration on my tree that looks a lot like this one too. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jennie! I love how you used the TGIF sketch! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilting is definitely crafting, and you've made the cutest little tree! So happy you shared this with us for our Speed Challenge at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that deep green as a Christmas colour, especially paired with a bit of plaid and polka dots! Thanks for getting your adrenaline running with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete