Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thinking of You

Here's a thinking of you card for three challenges.

First, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#297 here. I went across the bottom row with any shape die, layers and embossing.

Second, the colors for Sunday Stamps#390 here. I went with Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Petal Pink.

Finally, it's for Just Add Ink#790 here. It's a Just Add challenge to add stencils, dies or both. I went with dies. 

Scalloped Blooms is the stamp set with some Cute as a Bug DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Scalloped Blooms

Papers: White, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Cute as a Bug DSP

Inks: Old Olive and Petal Pink

Accessories: Scalloped Blooms dies, Stone & Vine embossing folder, Dewdrops Embellishments, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

6 comments:

Betty said...

love your soft green background with the little flower - thanks for joining us TTT Challenge - Betty

dj said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with our “Garden Grandeur” color palette over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our challenge with your card!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC390

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love pink and green together, such a great combo, and the texture on your scalloped circle looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe challenges.

Nikki Spencer said...

I love how soft the foliage is Jennie and dainty pink flowers, beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Jan said...

This is such a pretty card Jennie and I love the vine background and how the added detail in your scallop makes it and your flower the centrepiece. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

Your card is lovely, with a great use of layered die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.