First, it's for the SUO Challenge#407 here. It's a CASE the 2026 May-Aug Catalog on page 13. I chose to case the card on the upper right hand with the polka dots.
Then it's for Just Us Girls#835 here. It's Die Week and anything goes. I thought of the cute little dies in the Christmas Crew bundle.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Crew
Papers: White, Real Red, Pecan Pie, Timeless Christmas DSP
Inks: Real Red and Pecan Pie
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Christmas Crew dies, Stampin dimensionals


![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 159276 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 159276 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159276s.jpg)
![Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ] Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102482s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ] Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161717s.jpg)
![Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ] Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147084s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161665 ] Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161665 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161665s.jpg)
![Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ] Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159183s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
Love those little polka dot mugs! This is adorable, Jenni. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteLove!!! Great idea to make your own polka dots with those cute dies!! Thanks so much for sharing at SUOC!!
ReplyDeleteThe mix of Santa hats and mugs on the polka dots is fun, Jennie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Jennie! I think super small images can be tough to use as a focal point so I love how you used the Santa hat and mug on here. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!
ReplyDeleteThis is super adorable with the Santa hats and mugs! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun CASE of the catalog. I love that you created a Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute. I love your case of the sample. Thank you for playing along with SUO challenges.
ReplyDelete