Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Sending Smiles

Here's a card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge#694 here.

Second, it's for Festive Friday#215 here. It's a World Photography inspo list and I went with black, white, and smile sentiment. 

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe#298 here. I went down the middle column with ribbon/twine, free space and yellow.

Lovely Arrangements (on the Last Chance List) is the stamp set with some Artisan Sketched Garden DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely Arrangements

Papers: White, Old Olive, Artisan Sketched Garden DSP

Inks: Black, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Timid Tiger

Accessories: 2025-2027 In Color Flat Pearls, Lovely Arrangements dies, Baker's Twine Essentials, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

7 comments:

  1. oooh! I just love the black and white, polka dots, and the beautiful pops of color. Fantastic card, Jennie. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie, your florals look so pretty with the bit of yellow and that pretty polka dotted paper. A great sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac TOe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennie! I love the black and white with the bright flowers. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty, Jennie! Such a fan of the black and white patterned papers. So glad you shared this card with both AHSC and TTTC this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, I love the circle element behind your flower it really makes it pop and coordinates with the dot paper. I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty floral, and the background is delightful! We're so happy you played with our sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete