Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stamping 411 #125 Get Well Card



I'm just playing catch up this week. Crazy weekend with girls' club volleyball tryouts and two of the three kids having off for two days. And now the third kid has off the other three days of the week. Anyways, I made this card for the Stamping 411 sketch here. I haven't used the Cottage Wall DSP lately so I pulled out that and the For All You Do Stamp set. I stamped the square flower image with Rich Razzleberry and used the sentiment from Garden Greetings(on the dormant list). I used the Ticket Corner punch on the corners of the white square and added a gold brad. A little ribbon and it's done.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: For All You Do, Garden Greetings

Papers: Whisper white, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP

Inks: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Gold brads, ticket corner punch, word window punch, Modern label punch, 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh Jennie! This is so beautiful! Great colors, wonderful job with the sketch.

Unknown said...

What a great idea to use that square stamp in the center of the focal point! Love that! Your card is super cute - thanks so much for playing along this week!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty! I also love the square as the focal point. It totally plays up the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

gbarron56 said...

I love what you did with the sketch this week. Great use of DSP!!! Thanks for playing along with this week's Sketch Challenge. I hope you'll join in with the Stamping 411 Operators again soon! Blessings, Gretchen

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along this week!!

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty card...love those colors! Thanks for playing this week!