Thursday, September 27, 2012

CAS Christmas Cards

Who doesn't need CAS cards?
I sure do so I kept these four Christmas cards pretty simple. I just changed up the papers and stamp sets but kept the basic design. Quick and cute!

I used the stamp sets Scentsational Season and Embellished Events. The DSP is Polka Dot Parade and the DSP Brights stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Scentsational Season and Embellished Events
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green, Old Olive, Polka Dot Parade DSP and the DSP Brights stack
Inks: Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip,  Old Olive and Real Red
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Holiday Collection Framelits, Stampin' dimensionals, White Gel pen, 1/4 inch Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon, 3/8 inch Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon


No comments: