Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Heart Goes out to Newtown!


My heart breaks for everyone in Newtown, CT! Words cannot describe nor explain this awful tragedy but in some small way, hopefully prayers will help the pain!I will be sending this to the special post office box in Newtown. It is P.O. Box 3700, Newtown, CT 06470.

I used the Hearts a Flutter and Petite Pairs stamp sets with some new, Print Poetry DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter and Petite Pairs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Print Poetry DSP
Inks: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Small Oval punch, 1 inch Circle punch, 3/8 inch Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit

3 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Looks terrific! Don't you just love all the new products?

Kristen said...

love the mini hearts, so cute!

Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
xo, Kristina
Love for you to visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

Donna said...

This is beautiful. What a nice card to send to the folks in CT. Such a sad tragedy for everyone involved.

Thank you for sharing this card!