Friday, August 23, 2013

Finally a Chance to Stamp!

Where has the month of August gone? Well for me, it was a too-short family vacation, two college visits, work and getting our oldest ready to leave for college! Oh and getting the other two kids ready for high school too.

I needed a thank you for our great family vacation so I used the PPA Sketch#169 here. I used the Embellished Events stamp set with some Etcetera DSP. Love those Candy Dots!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Embellished Events
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Etcetera DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Old Olive and Cameo Coral
Accessories: Regals and Subtles Candy Dots, Word Window punch and Modern Label punch and Stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Just a Thought... said...

Love, Love your card!! My heart goes out to you!! My oldest (and only) is moving off to college from Texas to Bellingham, Wa. Yikes!!! I have a post on my blog to all Moms this week. :C) Anyway, your card is just adorable!! Love your use of DSP!! Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!!

Anonymous said...

Jennie, this is such a great card! Love how you combined the DSP's and pulled in the same colors in your stamp. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Beth Beard said...

Jennie, this is a great interpretations of the sketch. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!