Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Card for Two Challenges

While I was in my stampin' spot, I figured I'd whip up another card. This birthday card uses two challenges. First, the Fab Friday#39 sketch here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Combination#475 here. The colors to use are Pacific Point, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie. I used the Pennant Parade(to be retiring) and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets. Also used some Brights DSP stack and some Fresh Prints DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade and Itty Bitty Banners
Papers: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Banners Framelits, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, White gel pen, Stampin dimensionals, Brights Candy Brads

1 comment:

Brenda Myers said...

Very cute card!! Perfect birthday card no matter the age of the recipient!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!