Saturday, June 21, 2014

Grad Card for a PPA Challenge

Whew, what a crazy week! No time to stamp but I had to this morning because we have three more graduation parties this weekend. This one came together quickly thanks to the PPA#208 here. Blue Ribbon is the stamp set with some Brights DSP Stack. And I used the new Large Polka Dot embossing folder on the Whisper White banner.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Papers: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Large Polka Dot embossing folder, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Perfect card for a graduate! Love the embossed banner. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Susan Itell said...

FUN! I rarely use Pumpkin Pie but when I see it on your card - I thought....WOWZERS...what a great color! The embossed banner is a fun texture. Thanks for playing this week!

Cindy Hall said...

I love how you used the sketch! This is a wonderful design for a graduation card. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute card! I love pumpkin pie (paper and the actual pie)!