Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thank You for a Color Challenge

More thank you's needed so I used the Create With Connie and Mary #310 here. It's a color challenge to use the colors Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy. I cased my own card here cuz I just love this layout! Embellished Events and Lots of Thanks are the stamp sets with some Brights DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Embellished Events and Lots of Thanks
Papers: WW, Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Old Olive
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Stampin dimensionals

7 comments:

Deb said...

This is a super layout! Love that bit of scalloped navy peeking out! Pretty card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Melissa Davies said...

I agree - I love the design of both cards! I l really like how each cards has it's own special look by simply swapping out colors! Thanks for joining us in the Color Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I don't have this stamp set but I love how you colored this image! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC this week!

Connie Babbert said...

Such a sweet card...love the "painted" flowers! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

How perfectly delightful! Love the overall 'red' look of your card and the stamp in the different colors is just perfect! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a lovely card!! I love the flowers with all three colors and the navy scallops at the top. Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Margaret Raburn said...

What a wonderful clean and simple card! Your coloring of the floral bunch is so pretty and looks great on the polka dot DSP. What a great card to make multiples of to have on hand! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!