Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Colorful Card for Two Challenges

This card was made for two challenges. First, the Stampin' Celebration #84 here-back to school. And second, the Splitcoast Color Challenge#490 here. The colors to use are Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Pool Party. I used the Flower Shop and Great Greetings stamp sets. I thought the colors are very "elementary" and used the alphabet flower stamp. This would be a perfect teacher card!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flower Shop and Great Greetings
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Chevron embossing folder, Word Window Punch, Pansy punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Subtles Candy Brads

3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Cute card! I love those colors together!! Thanks for playing along over at Stampin' Celebration!!

Heather North said...

I love how you embossed the different colored cardstock so that the chevrons would line up! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

hollybeary creations said...

This is super cute.. I love the texture.. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!