Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thank You Card Duo for Two Challenges

This thank you duo was made for two challenges. First, the Freshly Made Sketch#158 here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Challenge#500 here. The challenge has four "seasonal" color combinations. So I chose fall-Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze. And since this was such a quick card I made another one and chose summer-Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz. I was also inspired by this card  I saw on Splitcoast here.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Papers: WW, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1/8 inch Crushed Curry taffeta ribbon and 3/8 Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon

2 comments:

Patti said...

Great cards!! I love the clean look and your color combos too : )

Patti

Cindy Hall said...

I love both versions, Jennie! Both are wonderful color combinations. Thanks for playing with us at FMS this week!