Monday, December 1, 2014

CAS Christmas Card for a Sketch

Whew! Busy Thanksgiving weekend! Wonderful to have my two college daughters home and spend time with family and friends. Now I gotta finish my Christmas cards! So I used the Freshly Made Sketch#164 here. Christmas Bliss is the stamp set with some Trim the Tree DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Bliss
Papers:  Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding and Trim the Tree DSP Stack
Inks: Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border punch, 1/4 inch Whisper White cotton ribbon, White embossing powder, heat gun

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

So pretty! I love this in shades of green! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card Jennie. Love the monochromatic tone and the fabulous texture. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!