Friday, February 20, 2015

Another Boy's Birthday Card for a Sketch

Here's the second birthday card for my other nephew. I used the PPA#240 sketch here. Since I had the papers and stamp sets out, I used the Big Day stamp set and added the candles from the Balloon Bash stamp set. Again, used the Confetti Celebration DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Big Day and Balloon Bash
Papers: WW, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Confetti Celebration DSP
Inks: Bermuda Bay and Tangelo Twist
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 3/4 inch and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

What a great card! I love the candles...the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous card! Love the fun colors and dsp!

QueenBCreations said...

such a bright and cheery birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at PPA.