Saturday, September 19, 2015

Anniversary Card for a PPA Sketch Challenge

I needed a card for my husband for our 23rd Anniversary and I think this one fits the bill! It's been a great 25 years that we've been together! We are blessed with three amazing children, and a wonderful life and I'm so very thankful that I can share our life with an incredible man!

I used the PPA#268 here. Friendly Wishes  and Something to Say are the stamp sets with some Typeset Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friendly Wishes and Something to Say
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Typeset Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Real Red
Accessories: 2 inch Circle punch, Deco Labels Collection Thinlits, Itty Bitty Accents Punches Pack, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Michelle Gleeson said...

Congratulations on celebrating 25 years of marriage! That is a wonderful accomplishment. The card is sweet and I am sure your hubby will love it because you made it. Thanks for playing with the pals this week.

Sandie Conner said...

Very sweet, congrats! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!