Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy 21st Birthday Megan!

It's my oldest daughter, Megan's 21st Birthday today. She has been a joy and a blessing in our family and I'm so grateful to be her mom! She makes us so proud with everything she does and with all the great friends she had made through the years. We are going to have fun celebrating today!

She's a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, so I had to make her a "Badger Red" birthday card. I used the PPA Sketch#276 here for the card. Cupcake Party is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Party
Papers: WW. Real Red
Inks: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Accessories: Cupcake Builder punch, 1/8 inch Real Red striped ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute birthday card, Jennie. Glad you could us this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch to celebrate your daughter's birthday. Happy birthday, Megan.

Linda Callahan said...

So cute! Lov the bright happy colors! Glad you joined us at PPA!