Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentine's Card for Two Challenges

This Valentine card uses the Freshly Made Sketch#219 here, along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge#565 here. The colors to use are Basic Black, Real Red and White. Perfect Pennants and Friendly Wishes are the stamp sets with a bit of the It's My Party DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants and Friendly Wishes
Papers: WW, Real Red, Basic Black and It's My Party DSP Stack
Inks: Real Red and Basic Black
Accessories: 1/4 inch Real Red cotton ribbon and Stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect Valentine in red, white and black! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cindy Hall said...

This is stunning, Jennie. I love the vibrant red, white and black and how it has almost a patriotic feel (I love anything patriotic!). Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

carol (krillsister) said...

You nailed the sketch. Nice card.

andersonshel said...

sweet card....you get my vote for best card for this sketch!