Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Thinking of You Card for Two Challenges

Sometimes it works out when you don't clean up your craft space! I had out my Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay for my last card and that fits perfectly into the Can You Case It#109 here. It's a challenge to use White, Yellow and Turquoise. I also used the Create With Connie & Mary Challenge#395 here. I quite literally followed the sketch, using the stamp set Crazy About You and some Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape.


Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Crazy About You
Papers: WW, Crushed Curry
Inks: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Flower Medallion punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape, Stampin dimensionals

8 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

Super cute design! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Chris Slogar said...

I love how the overall bold and geometric look is echoed in the geometric patterns of the Washi Tape! Clean and simple, and so appealing! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Love card ideas using washi tape. Great bright colors and the flower is layered nicely with the little accent. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

Connie Babbert said...

Well, the Washi Tape is PERFECT for the background elements on this sketch! I love that flower, too! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

Unknown said...

I love the layout of your card ... you used one of my favorite stamps~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Mary Brown said...

Oh so simple SWEET! I love how your little touches of blue just pops on that yellow! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a wonderful CAS card and a great way to use and showcase your washi tape. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

Chloe said...

What super cute card Jennie! I'm such a huge fan of using washi tape on cards and yours is spot on!! Thank you for joining us at CYCI - Chlo ☺