Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Catalog Pre-order Goodies!

My New Catalog pre-order just arrived so I had to play! I used the Freshly Made Sketch#236 here. The new stamp set is called Layering Love and I paired that with new DSP, Playful Pallete DSP Stack. Also new is the In-Color, Sweet Sugarplum and the new ribbon, Peekaboo Peach 3/8 inch Ruched ribbon.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Layering Love
Papers: Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum, Playful Palette DSP Stack
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Circles Framelits, 3/8 inch Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, Stampin dimesionals

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card! I love the DSP and that big sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love this! The combination of colours you've used is just wonderful and that sentiment is one that makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

She's A Busy Girl said...

Fabulous card! I'm loving all the new DSP this year too!