Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

This card is for the Freshly Made Sketch#261 here. I just flipped the sketch so it would work with the tree from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set.
I also used the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set with some Warmth & Cheer DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Santa's Sleigh and Holly Jolly Greetings
Papers: WW, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack
Inks: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Framelits, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your traditional Christmas scene. The bit of plaid for the stripe is a wonderful touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! I don't know why, but for some reason, I never even thought about how the sketch would work flipped (I usually try to design the sketch so it will work flipped in any direction). This was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise! I absolutely love this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!