Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fab Friday Christmas Color Challenge

This card uses the Fab Friday#102 here. It's a color challenge to use Real Red, Emerald Envy and Crumb Cake.
Tin of Tags and Merry Medley are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Merry Medley and Tin of Tags
Papers: WW, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Inks: Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Real Red, White Craft
Accessories: White embossing powder, 16-18 In Color Enamel Shapes, 3/8 inch Silky taffeta ribbon combo pack, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Heather said...

So wonderful! I love this background stamp - so striking in white on red - and a perfect match to the Tin of Tags stamp - I pull that one out a lot, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Very pretty! The colors are just perfect with your design. Love that background image! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

The Merry Medley looks awesome embossed with white! I had that on my list of things to try for Christmas cards but it never made it to the finished list! Now I'm kicking myself! Maybe next year! Love the 3 colors on the sentiment as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!