Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Triple Challenge Christmas Card!



I managed to fit three challenges into this card!

First, the Global Design Project#116 here. It's a case the designer and I took the sketch for my card.

Second, the colors are from TGIF Challenge#136 here. It's a color challenge to use Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Gold.

Finally, the Stamp Ink Paper#128-Let it snow, here.

I used some Year of Cheer Specialty DSP and sponged Cherry Cobbler ink to the white parts.
The snowflakes are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
And the stamp set is from the November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Back in Plaid kit.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Back in Plaid-Nov 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Papers: VV, Cherry Cobbler, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Gold Embossing Powder, November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Back in Plaid kit





 





1 comment:

Jenny Hall said...

I really like the classic look of your card, Jennie. Snowflakes are perfect! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper :-)