Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Sympathy Card for a Fab Friday Sketch


 

Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card but fortunately the Waterfront stamp set worked perfectly!

I also used the sketch at Fab Friday#129 here.

Thoughts and Prayers is the other stamp set. And the colors from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP helped with my scene.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Waterfront and Thoughts and Prayers
Papers: WW, Tranquil Tide, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Inks: Tranquil Tide, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Stampin dimensionals








 

4 comments:

Heather said...

So beautiful - I love this set and the color choices you made - what a lovely sympathy card it makes Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Sylvia said...

Jennie, I love the watercolor on this card. You have created a nice little painting.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very pretty! That paper is beyond perfect for this! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very pretty! That paper is beyond perfect for this! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!