Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

Here's a double-duty thank your for a sketch and an inspiration challenge.

First, I used the Freshly Made Sketch#352 here.

And second, is the inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments#297 here.
I was drawn to the greens and the leaf patterns and immediately thought of the Tropical Escape DSP.

Labels to Love and A Big Thank You are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Labels to Love and A Big Thank You
Papers: WW, Granny Apple Green, Tropical Escape DSP
Inks: Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Everyday Label punch, Metallic Ribbon Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals






7 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great card, using that wonderful DSP! You combined these challenges perfectly. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

Jenny Engelke said...

You did an amazing job mixing your dsp....I always seem to struggle with that for some reason! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jenny Engelke said...

You did an amazing job mixing your dsp....I always seem to struggle with that for some reason! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you coordinated the different papers from the Tropical DSP to create a wonderful card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Diana Eichfeld said...

Lovely card, I like how you mixed so many patterns from the DSP stack, they really work well together. Thanks for playing along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments team!

Fiona said...

I'm learning to really like these new papers and they are so not me - you've used them lovely here - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

Kim S said...

Such a gorgeous way to show off the paper! I love the label stamp for the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.