Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thank You Card for Another Color Challenge

Here's another thank you card for another color challenge.

I used the TGIF Challenge#176 here.
The colors to use are Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana and Pumpkin Pie.

I was a bit hesitant about this combo but I think it turned out cute with that pop of blue!

At Home With You is the stamp set with it's coordinating At Home Framelits.

I ran the Early Espresso thru the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and added a bit of the Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: At Home With You
Papers: WW, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Starburst punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, At Home Framelits, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your card! The pumpkins and pretty blue flowers are perfect for Fall. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.