Thursday, October 11, 2018

Wedding Card for Two Challenges

I need a wedding card for this weekend and I found two challenges that fit the bill!

First, the sketch is for the Freshly Made Sketches#358 here.

Second, the colors are for Stamp Ink Paper#171-Fall Florals here.

Colorful Seasons is the stamp set with it's coordinating Seasonal Layers Framelits.  I also used the Buffalo Check background stamp.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Papers: VV, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive,
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Seasonal Layers Framelits, 1/8 inch Old Olive sheer ribbon, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a pretty foral wreath! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love your plaid behind those sweet flowers and wonderful sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.