Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Joy Card for Two Challenges

This Joy Christmas card is for the TGIF Challenge#289 here. It's a color challenge to use Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry and Garden Green.

And then it's also for The Spot#136-Emboss resist, here.

I thought of Christmas so I used the Peace and Joy stamp set which I had out for yesterday's card.

I stamped the joy sentiment with Versamark on some water color paper, added White embossing power and then heat embossed it. Then I colored it with the inks. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace and Joy

Papers: WW, Water color, Merry Merlot, Garden Green

Inks:  Versamark, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry and Garden Green

Accessories: White embossing powder, Water Painters, Wrapped in Texture embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals





1 comment:

Maheswari Rajaguru said...

Beautiful card with lovely colour combo Jennie!. Thank you for joining The Spot Challenge this week.