Thursday, January 6, 2022

Driving By Thank You Card

 

This thank you with the Driving By Sale-a-bration stamp set is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#537 here.

And then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#877 here. The colors to use are Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Driving By

Papers: White, Black, Mango Melody, Pattern Party DSP, Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: White Craft and Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody and Smoky Slate Blends

Accessories: Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, Matte Black dots. Banners Pick a punch, Layering Circle dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Basics Embossing Powders, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

7 comments:

Heather said...

EEE! So cute, Jenny! I just used this set yesterday for the first time, but I did the bus - can't wait t do this little convertible now! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, such a fun interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! I love how you used the road as your horizontal element, and using the bakers twine is just genius!! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

stampingvickisvisions said...

I like the colors, Cherry and fun. What could be more fun than using new product!! They is adorable and I love how you’ve interrupted the sketch. Vicki

stampingvickisvisions said...

I like the colors, Cherry and fun. What could be more fun than using new product!! They is adorable and I love how you’ve interrupted the sketch. Vicki

Anna said...

What a fun card! I love the colors and the cute car. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
Anna, Design Team

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jennie, I so love this stamp set, just wish we could get it in Australia, hoping it arrives here soon, since you have inspired me with more ideas! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
Christina

Anna said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and the cute car. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
Anna, Design Team