Sunday, September 25, 2022

Spruced Up Christmas Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#610 here. It's a sketch challenge from Jaydee. I definitely see this one being used again and again!

I've used the Spruced Up stamp set and it's Spruced Up Outlines dies with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up

Papers:  White, Real Red, Garden Green, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: Garden Green

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

8 comments:

Samantha Schriver said...

so cute! <3 I am getting started with makiong Christmas cards again and am loving it!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, what a great use of the sketch. I love your tree, especially with the striped background.
Hugs
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love your Christmas tree and fun patterned papers. Great way to use the sketch! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Your card is amazing, Jennie! The tree die cut makes a perfect focal point. Even with the striped paper, there is still a clean and simple vibe that I LOVE. You did a great job with the sketch. Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

What a perfectly lovely Christmas card in the traditional Christmas colors! That paper makes me want a candy cane! Sweet!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that modern styled Christmas tree and all the festive red and green Jennie - this would make a great stamp a stack card!

Christy Lynn said...

Cute Christmas card, Jennie! I bought that paper set but haven't cut into it at all yet--I'm still in fall/Halloween card mode :) Love the stripes and polka dots together, I love mixing patterns like that.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and festive holiday card, Jennie! Love how you used the sketch!