Friday, February 3, 2023

Taco Fiesta Birthday Card

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#571 here.  I didn't make a slimline card but adjusted the sketch for a regular A2 card.

And the colors are for the Color Throwdown#728 here. The colors to use are red, brown, pink and green. I went with Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green. Instead of strawberries I thought of the Taco Fiesta stamp set with its guacamole, lol!

A lot of fussy cutting on this one but it's worth it, if I do say so myself!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta

Papers: White, Granny Apple Green, Dandy Designs DSP

Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Stampin dimensionals








Product List

6 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Adorable images!! Great use of the sketch and colors!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Polly said...

Love your fun card! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable and fun! What a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you combined the colors and the sketch. That's one fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Such fun! Love this little fiesta in a card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these cute images! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!