Friday, May 19, 2023

Bright Hello Card

Here's a bright, Hello card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#586 here.

Second, the colors are for The Card Concept#195a here. I was inspired by the colors, florals and the gingham.

Sending Smiles is the stamp set with some Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sending Smiles

Papers: White, Blueberry Bushel, Glorious Gingham, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Sweet Sorbet, Old Olive

Accessories: Sending dies, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a pretty design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and elegance! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept:)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Just gorgeous! I knew this was a Jennie card as soon as I saw it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!