Thursday, July 25, 2024

Time to Celebrate!

Here's a birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#646 here.

Second, it's for the Color Throwdown#803 here. The colors to use are yellow, pink and blue. I went with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Azure Afternooon.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#252 here. I went down the right-hand column with bees, flowers and green/yellow.

Choose Happy and Round We Go are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Choose Happy and Round We Go

Papers:  White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight

Inks:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Round We Go dies, Stampin dimensionals













Product List

5 comments:

Susie Moore said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown Challenge this week!

Broni said...

What a great card! Perfect for both challenges! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Karren said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and such a great job combining challenges! Bright and cheerful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a sweet card! I love how you played with dashed lines for the strips of the sketch? Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this sweet card!