Saturday, September 28, 2024

Fall is the Best

I can't stop playing with the More Than Autumn bundle! Here's another fall card for three challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at Try a Sketch on Tuesday#655 here.

Second, it qualifies for the Double Trouble Challenge#175 here. It celebrates National Punch Day. I've grabbed some chai tea, some dies and used the sketch too. Whew!

Finally, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#303 here. I was inspired by the plaid blanket, fall leaves and cocoa with marshmallows. Again, I thought of the More Than Autumn bundle. 

There's a bit of the Country Woods DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: More Than Autumn

Papers: White, Wild Wheat, Country Woods DSP

Inks: Black, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie, Peach Pie, Real Red, Old Olive

Accessories: More Than Autumn dies, Stampin dimensionals















Product List

No comments: