Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Trick or Treat


Here's a Halloween card for two challenges. 

First, it's for The Paper Players#712 here. It's a clean and simple challenge to use a tag. I thought of the Greetings of the Season dies.

I've paired that with TGIF#495 here. It's a Halloween Theme challenge. While I don't have a new Halloween stamp set this year, I do have a few stamp sets that have somethings I could use: Choose Happy, Throughout the Year and More Than Autumn.

There's a bit of the To Market DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Throughout the Year, Choose Happy and More Than Autumn

Papers: White, Black, Pumpkin Pie, To Market DSP

Inks: Black and Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Greetings of the Season dies, More Than Autumn dies, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

No comments: