Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Relax & Enjoy

 

Here's a cute, summery card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#681 here.

Second, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#397 here. I was inspired by the colors, thinking of the new, Hydrangea Hue and some Granny Apple Green.

Finally, it's for Just Us Girls#832 here. It's Mood Board week and I was drawn to the blues of the beach and the sunglasses and summer theme.

Splash & Relax is the stamp set with some 206-2028 In Color Gingham Gallery DSP, 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns DSP and Brights Painted Patterns DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Splash & Relax

Papers: White, Black, Hydrangea Hue, Granny Apple Green, 2026-2028 In Color Gingham Gallery DSP, 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns DSP, Brights Painted Patterns DSP

Inks: Hydrangea Hue, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Splash & Relax dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Nested Essentials dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

No comments: