Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Valentine card







Did you know that the U.S. Greeting Card Association says one billion valentines are sent each year?
Well I'm doing my part!
I've made another Valentine's Day card with the "A Happy Heart" set. I hope you can see the "Feb.14"-I embossed it. I also love the Sweet Always Designer Series papers-they're so fun and whimsical!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Sweet Always Designer Series paper, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, VersaMark
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, 1/2" circle punch, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, clear Stampin' emboss powder and Stampin' Dimensionals



New goodies tomorrow, hope to post on Friday!!!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Adorable Valentine card! Love the little tic tac toe!