Friday, January 30, 2009

New catty goods and Sale-A-bration preview









As promised, here's a look at some of the new catalog goodies and a Sale-a-bration set I got yesterday. As you can see I'm still on the Valentine's Day card kick. The Candy Lane Designer papers are too perfect for V Day. It's hard to see in the picture but I also used Stampin' Up's new Texturz plates for the Big Shot. The new Full Heart punch( $15.95) coordinates perfectly with the heart in the SAB Polka Dot punches set. Contact me and you can earn this set free with every $50 purchase from Feb 1 thru Mar 31st!


Recipe time:


Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, A Happy Heart


Papers: Candy Lane DSP, Riding hood red, pink pirouette, very vanilla


Inks: Riding Hood Red


Accessories: Big Shot texturz plate backgrounds 1, scallop edge punch, ticket corner punch, word window punch, full heart punch, very vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon


I'll be at all day volleyball tournaments with my girls both Sat and Sun so no time to play and post. Have a good weekend!

No comments: