Thursday, August 6, 2009

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #240


Even though sympathy cards aren't so great to have to give, I still feel good making them because I know people will appreciate that extra handmade touch during their tough times.
I followed this Splitcoast sketch challenge #240 for the card. It's easier to see in real life, but I ran the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using the Stampin' Up Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. I used the Night of Navy patterned papers from the Hostess Level 1 Patterns Pack Designer Series Papers. And I colored the flowers and stems with Night of Navy and Always Artichoke markers.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Close As a Memory
Papers: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Night of Navy Patterns Designer Series Paper
Inks: Night of Navy Classic Stampin' pad, Night of Navy and Always Artichoke Stampin' write markers
Accessories: Coluzzle circle cutter, Stampin' Up Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: