Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MOJO#125 Thank You


This thank you card was made with the MojoMonday sketch #125 here. The papers are from the Sweet Pea DSP stack and the stamp sets are Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
I stamped the flowered circle image twice, once in Pumpkin Pie and then in Taken With Teal. I cut out two of the Pumpkin Pie flower images and adhered them over the main image. I then punched that out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and layered that onto a Taken with Teal piece that I cut out with the Coluzzle. Thank you was stamped in Pumpkin Pie on a piece punched with the Curly Label punch. A piece of Pumpkin Pie 1/2 inch striped grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Curly Label punch, Coluzzle, 1/2 inch striped Pumpkin Pie grosgrain

No comments: