Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pink Polka-dotted Valentine


I've realized time is running out for making those Valentine's Day cards so here's another one. I used the Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder on the Pretty in Pink card stock base. I then used a piece of paper from Sending Love Specialty DSP and matted that on some Pretty in Pink and Real Red card stock. I colored the stamp from With All My Heart with the Pretty in Pink and Real Red Stampin' write markers. A piece of 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder

No comments: