Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Challenge Card

This card was inspired by the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge#73 here. I was drawn to the striped candies and used the striped Season of Style DSP then some Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler snowflakes. Endless Wishes is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Endless Wishes
Papers: WW, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP Stack
Inks: Versamark, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, heat gun, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon, Scallop Edge border punch, White Stampin' Chalk marker, Regals Candy Brads

3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

This is super cute!! I love the embossed snowflakes and the brads! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!!

Unknown said...

Love your colour combo! It is so classy. And heat embossing is always so beautiful isn't it? It's something that I am going to try to do more... I think I have every colour from SU!... but not much gone from it! Eep! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration this month! Merry Christmas!

Krista said...

I really like your take on the inspiration photos. I also like your layout and the blinged up snowflakes! Thank you for playing at Stampin Celebration!!