Friday, December 27, 2013

Sympathy Card for a Sketch

Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card, but fortunately I could use the SAB DSP, Sweet Sorbet with the Flower Shop and Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I also used the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#271 here.


Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers and Flower Shop
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Pansy punch, Stampin dimensionals, Decorative label punch, 1/4 inch WW Stitched grosgrain, White Stampin chalk marker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog and project! I am your newest follower. Hope you will come by and visit me on my blog. Happy Stampin' Louise
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca