Thursday, November 13, 2014

Another Christmas Card for a Sketch

Since I had the Festival of Trees stamp set and Under the Tree Specialty DSP out, I made another Christmas card. This one uses the Freshly Made Sketch#162 here. And there's also the Cheerful Tags and Good Greetings stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Festival of Trees, Good Greetings and Cheerful Tags
Papers: WW, Garden Green, Kraft, Under the Tree Specialty DSP
Inks: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, White Craft ink
Accessories: Tree punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punches Pack, 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler Seam binding, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,1 inch Circle punch,  Stampin dimensionals, White embossing powder, heat gun

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh wow, this is a great Christmas card. I'm impressed by your fussy cut bird and I don't think I've ever seen white craft ink look so good! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a fabulous festive card Jennie! I really do love this colour combo for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!