Saturday, November 8, 2014

Birthday Card for a Fab Friday Challenge

This birthday card is for the FabFri#54 here. It's a color challenge to use Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss. I used some Moonight DSP Stack that's Hello Honey but it's pretty close, right? Endless Birthday Wishes is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
Papers: WW, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Stack
Inks: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Scallop Edge Border punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Circles Framelits, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, White gel pen, 1/8 inch Crushed Curry taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Cute! The polka dots, scallops and white accents on the scallops make for a very sweet birthday card! And I almost used Hello Honey by mistake for my DT card so I think you're ok! =) Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh these are great colors to use for a fun birthday card! I like the sketch too! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!