Wednesday, August 17, 2016

CAS Card for Two Challenges

This card combines a sketch and a color challenge.
First, I used the Freshly Made Sketch#250 here. 
And then I used The Paper Players#308 here.
This is the color challenge and the colors are Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point and Basic Black.
Perfectly Wrapped is the stamp set with a bit of the Brights DSP Stack.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Perfectly Wrapped
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Brights DSP Stack
Inks: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Real Red
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch and 2 inch Circle punches, Brights Enamel Shapes, Stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Bright and happy.....love your graphic design! Great combo of both challenges!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is so fun! I love your layout! Great way to use my color palette! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Hannelie said...

I love the way you used the colors Jennie! Great card!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Colleen Begley said...

Jennie, such a great use of the challenge colors and the sketch. Love this beauty CAS card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that fun striped paper! It's so cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!