Thursday, August 18, 2016

Yet Another Holiday Catalog Preview Card!

This Christmas card uses Holiday Catalog goodies and the Pals Paper Arts#314 here.
The stamp sets are Cookie Cutter Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The DSP is Candy Cane Lane. I ran the Crumb Cake thru the new Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Cookie Cutter Builder punch for the gingerbread lady. And then I used some Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Inks: Real Red and Early Espresso
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Patti MacLeith said...

So cute, Jennie! Makes me long for sweater weather!