Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Double Duty Anniversary Card

My anniversary is next week so of course I needed to make a card for my husband. It's our 24th anniversary and I'm so very blessed to have such an amazing life! I used a sketch and a color challenge for this one.
First, the sketch is from MojoMonday#465 here. And the color challenge is for the Global Design Project#053 here. The colors to use are Gold, Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder.
I used three stamp sets, Scenic Sayings, Layering Love and Teeny Tiny Wishes with a bit of the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Scenic Sayings, Layering Love and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Kraft Cardstock, Watermelon Wonder, Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
Inks: Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: 1 3/4 and 1 1/2 inch Circle punches, Layering Circles Framelits, 1/8 inch Gold Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Stampin' Dolce said...

All those layers = so much love! (PS - so sorry that I am late checking out the Global Design Project Submissions. Thank-you for playing along!) - Krista from Canada